[Insight-users] How to use ThresholdSegmentaionLevelSetFltkGui ?

Joshua Cates cates at sci . utah . edu
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 10:44:15 -0700 (MST)

Hi Jianguo,

Try running the segmentation to completion without pressing stop and then
save again.  I think the problem is that the "Stop" capability in the
current version of the solver is simply aborting execution of the filter
and so a proper output has not been generated.  I am working on changes in
the CVS version that will fix this problem.

Josh.

 Josh Cates
 Scientific Computing and Imaging Institute
 University of Utah
 Email: cates at sci . utah . edu
 Phone: (801) 587-7697