[Insight-users] RGB images from Visible Human Dataset

Stefan Lindenau stefan . lindenau at gmx . de
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 16:25:24 -0500

Hi Luis,

the several lengths are:
RDATA: 167
GDATA: 20
BDATA: 167

It is just as you expected. By choosing the 'rb' and 'wb' option while
opening the files, all is going as expected.
When I load the new reordered image in the itk and write it to the PNG I
get a wonderful color image.
The only problem is that the image is still mirror-inverted.
Is this caused by another difference of the Visible Human Data? In this
case I would just run the for-loop of the python script in the other
direction.

Otherwise something in my MetaImage Header must be wrong and I think it
would be best to correct the Header.

My MetaHeader:
-------------------
NDims = 2
DimSize = 2048 1216
ElementSpacing = 0.333 0.333
Position = 0 0
ElementByteOrderMSB = False
ElementNumberOfChannels = 3
ElementType = MET_UCHAR
ElementDataFile = vw1262aRGB.raw

It's just beginning to work and that's really cool.

Thank You
Stefan