[Insight-users] Create 3D image data by a series of 2D dicom files

jiang jiang at TI . Uni-Trier . DE
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 11:40:33 +0200

Hi,
I have tried many time to use itkDICOMImageSeriesTest.cxx to create 3d image
data by a series of 2d dicom files. However, neither the ITK example nor my
code derived from example can work. I have to give it up.
Now I want to read the series files one by one, then generate the 3d image
data. How can I transfer a number of "typedef itk::Image< unsigned short, 2
> ImageType;" objects to one "typedef itk::Image< unsigned short ,3>
ImageNDType" object?
By the way, the position information of the dicom image is inside the dicom
header. How can I get it in order to sort the series images in right order?

Thanks a lot!

Chunyan