[Insight-users] Re: Must I create a CMakeLists.txt file to utilize CMake on a dsw VC project?

Tue, 02 Sep 2003 23:24:53 -0400

Hi Zhaocg

Your procedure for creating MFC projects with CMake
is unnecessarily painful.  :-)

You will find examples of CMakeLists.txt for MFC project
in the VTK source tree

        /src/VTK/Examples/GUI/Win32/vtkMFC

http://public . kitware . com/cgi-bin/cvsweb . cgi/VTK/Examples/GUI/Win32/vtkMFC/vtkMDI/?cvsroot=VTK
http://public . kitware . com/cgi-bin/cvsweb . cgi/VTK/Examples/GUI/Win32/vtkMFC/vtkSDI/?cvsroot=VTK

The code of CMake itself is another example of MFC use

http://public . kitware . com/cgi-bin/cvsweb . cgi/CMake/Source/MFCDialog/?cvsroot=CMake