[Insight-users] help for cmake error

Tue, 02 Sep 2003 23:28:59 -0400

Hi Matei,

Do you have by any chance two compilers installed in you system.
E.g. VC 6.0 and VC 7.0  ?

Did you selected in the CMake GUI upper right choice-box the
version of the compiler you want to use ?

It is very likely that you are asking CMake to generate a project
for VC6.0 when the complier available is 7.0