[Insight-users] Rotate Image Filter?

Thu, 04 Sep 2003 18:06:07 -0400

Hi Parag,

The ResampleImageFilter will do this for you.
You can select any ITK transform, and any ITK interpolator
to go with it.

Please look at the example in the SoftwareGuide
http://www . itk . org/ItkSoftwareGuide . pdf
Section 6.7.1, in particular to pdf-page 212.

The code for the example illustrated in this page
is available in

Insight/Examples/Filtering/ResampleImageFilter2.cxx

Note that you should pay attention to the image origin.
Rotations are performed around the image origin, not
the image center.