[Insight-users] Building InsightApplication

Fri, 05 Sep 2003 10:08:13 -0400

Hi Sandy,

You need to download the sources of VTK 4.2.

The only difference between the source distribution for
Unix and the source distribution for Windows is that
one has been prepared as a tar.gz, while the other is
compressed with zip.

The actual content of both distributions is the same.

You can choose the one you may find easier to
decompress with the tools available in your system.