[Insight-users] Segmentation Question

Neha D itkneha at yahoo . com
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 15:13:26 -0700 (PDT)

--0-898912514-1062886406=:56237

Hello All,

I plan to use ITK to segment different regions of Breat MRI.
Does ITK facilitate the delineation/quantification of abnormailities?

What algorithm would be best to use on these images to find out if the image contains the abnormaility or it is a normal breast image.

Thanks.

--0-898912514-1062886406=:56237

<DIV>
<DIV>Hello All,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I plan to use ITK to segment different regions of Breat MRI. </DIV>
<DIV>Does ITK facilitate the delineation/quantification of abnormailities?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>What algorithm would be best to use on these images to find out if the image contains the abnormaility or it is a normal breast image.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks.<BR><BR></DIV></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-898912514-1062886406=:56237--