[Insight-users] Re: [Insight-developers] Deadline for Special issue of MedIA on ITK Seotember 15.

Tue, 09 Sep 2003 11:56:57 -0400

Dimitris,

Just to double-check,

In order to submit papers for the special issue, is it
enough to send the PDF files by email to you or Terry ?
or is this in addition to the normal hardcopy submission.

The instructions in the MedIA web page seem to require
us to send 5 hardcopies by mail.

Submitting PDF's by email would certainly be more convenient.

Could you please comment on this,