[Insight-users] Using ITK + VTK in the same pipeline : C++, Tcl, Python.

Wed, 10 Sep 2003 16:06:26 -0400

Hi Radhika,

You can easily combine ITK and VTK filters in the same pipeline
by using  the filter adaptors available in

       InsightApplications/Auxiliary/vtk

You will find

          itkImageToVTKImageFilter

and

          itkVTKImageToImageFilter

Thanks to recent work by Charl Botha, It is also
possible now to do this with Pyton and Tcl scripts