[Insight-users] RE: [Insight-developers] Deadline for Special issue of MedIA on ITKSeotember 15.

Lydia Ng lng at insightful . com
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 14:45:58 -0700

Dear Dimitris,

The instruction on MedIA web site requires the manuscript to be double
spaced (which is traditionally the case with hardcopy submission).
=20
Do we have to do double spacing for our electronic submission?

Thanks,
Lydia

Eng.
> Rutgers University
> 110 Frelinghuysen Rd.
> Piscataway, NJ  08817   USA
> email - dnm at cs . rutgers . edu
>=20
> Terry S. Yoo
> National Library of Medicine
> National Institutes of Health
> 8600 Rockville Pike
> Bethesda, MD  20894  USA
> email - yoo at nlm . nih . gov
>=20
>=20
> Prospective authors should follow the regular guidelines of the
> Medical Image Analysis (MedIA) and submit the paper by e-mail in a
.pdf
> format
> to Pr. Dimitris Metaxas, with an electronic accompanying letter.
>=20
> The deadline for submission is September 15, 2003.  It is planned that
> the special issue will appear in the last quarter of the year 2004.
>=20

**