[Insight-users] linking sequence of itk libraries

Feng Ma mafeng at hotmail . com
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 22:09:07 -0400

Hi,

  I am working on to link ITK libraries to our existing code.  I understand
ITKCommon library should appear first. Does sequences of other libraries
matter?

  I put it like this:

  -lpthread -L/ITK/lib/InsightToolkit/ -lITKCommon -lITKDICOMParser
-lITKEXPAT -lITKFEM -ITKMetaIO -litknetlib -lITKNumerics -litkpng
-lITKStatistics -litksys -lITKVHDIO -lITKIO -lITKBasicFilters
-lITKAlgorithms -litkvnl -litkvnl_algo -litkzlib -lpthread -L/ITKWrapper/lib
-lITKWrapper

  There is still a lot of undefined reference to itk objects.

  Thanks a lot for helping out.

-Feng

Send and receive larger attachments with Hotmail Extra Storage.
http://join . msn . com/?PAGE=features/es