[Insight-users] linking sequence of itk libraries

Feng Ma mafeng at hotmail . com
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 15:35:21 -0400

Hi, Luis:

  Really appreciate your quick helps. I was using cmake to make my top level
functions which calls itk functions.  It is true that cmake ease of pain of
makefile generation a lot.