[Insight-users] Normalized Mutual Information Metric

Wed, 17 Sep 2003 09:15:09 -0400

Hi Tomas,

This metric is a very recent addition to the toolkit and have
not been tested extensively. You will find a test (not an
example) for this class under

  Insight/Testing/Code/Algorithtms/
itkNormalizedMutualInformationHistogramImageToImageMetricTest.cxx

Tests are intented to exercise the code, not really as tutorial
examples, but... nonetheless, this file may give you some hints
on the correct usage of this metric.

Please let us know if you have further questions.