[Insight-users] Questionsabout level set

Shaohua Fan sfan53704 at yahoo . com
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 08:08:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I am a newbie to ITK and look for some helps from the
mail list. I am doing a project involving 3D surface
reconstruction from a set of 3D points(or images) and
would like to try level set method. I have following
questions.
1) I heard that another open source VISPACK by Ross
Whitaker also implemented level set.  For my project
in hand, which one(ITK or VISPACK) may work better?
2) whether ITK support for 3D level set? If I want to
use it for my project, which function or example
project in ITK I should look into?
3) In ITK, whether there is a data structure to store
the camera information?

Thanks!

Shaohua