[Insight-users] Error when compiling ITK1.4

Thimmaiah, Sandhya sthimmaiah at neurosurgery . wayne . edu
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 11:43:02 -0400

Hi,
I have compiled ITK 1.2 and I didn't had any errors at first time. Yesterday
when I tried to compile ITK1.2, it gave me the error. when i tried to
download and compile ITK 1.4. I am getting the same following error. I would
really appreciate if anyone can help me out. Thank you

Generating Code...
C:\ITK\InsightToolkit\Utilities\vxl\vnl\tests\test_complex.cxx(102) : fatal
error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
  (compiler file 'E:\8168\vc98\p2\src\P2\main.c', line 494)
    Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++
    Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more information
Compiling...
test_complex_eigensystem.cxx