[Insight-users] Registration

Thu, 18 Sep 2003 22:22:43 -0400

HI Srivalli,

Did you used the CenteredTransformInitializer   ?

http://www . itk . org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1CenteredTransformInitializer . html

As indicated in the SoftwareGuide
http://www . itk . org/ItkSoftwareGuide . pdf

in the section on Centered Transforms
Section 8.5.1, pdf-page 263.

Did you verified the pixel spacing of both images ?

Did you plot the output of the metric as the
                       optimization is progressing ?

The information in your message may not be enough to
give you any useful advice....