[Insight-users] How to build a sub class of itk::XMLReaderBase...??

Sergio Andrés seanru_nigu at yahoo . es
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 13:38:42 +0200 (CEST)

Hi everybody again!

I want to create a new class that inherits from itk::XMLReaderBase.

But, I have some problems with destructors:

 1. I create a new instance of my class with "MyClass * pt = new MyClass();"
 2. I use my class...
 3. I try to delete the pointer pt with "delete pt".

But I get a run-time error.
I think it could be due to the way I defined MyClass, with public constructor
and destructor....

However, if I call to "pt->UnRegister();" instead of "delete pt", the program
finishes correctly, provided that the destructor method in MyClass is empty.

Could anyone help me with this problem...??
Should I define MyClass with a style like ITK classes (SmartPointers,
static New methods ...) ???

Thanks in advance...!!

Sergio.

Yahoo! Messenger - Nueva versión GRATIS