[Insight-users] problem on installing and using itk

Bing Jian bjian at cise . ufl . edu
Sat, 20 Sep 2003 23:54:48 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, everyone,

 Here is a beginner's question.

 I am using itk1.2.0 and my developing environment is window xp+vc6.0.
 The itk source files are stored in "d:\itkinst". The binary directory
 is "d:\itk". I already generated itk.dsw in "d:\itk". But after
building itk.dsw, I can only find the .lib files in binary directory. All
the header files are not copied into binary directory. Is it right?
I am wondering if we are still relying on those files in source directory
when we write our own projects based on itk.

 Many thanks in advance!

--
Best wishes,
Bing Jian