[Insight-users] Configuring ITK 1.4

Bing Jian bjian at cise . ufl . edu
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 20:44:53 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Ivan,

   Thanks for your reply. Yeah! It works after I renamed
the math.h in fltk to Fl_math.h.
  But I encountered another problem with fltk. It's giving
following errors:

Linking...
   Creating library Debug/ImageViewer.lib and object
Debug/ImageViewer.exp
ImageViewerGUI.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
"public: static int Fl::e_x" (?e_x at Fl@@2HA)
ImageViewerGUI.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
"public: static int Fl::e_y" (?e_y at Fl@@2HA)
ImageViewerGUI.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
"public: static int Fl::e_keysym" (?e_keysym at Fl@@2HA)
ImageViewerGUI.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
"public: static char * Fl::e_text" (?e_text at Fl@@2PADA)
Debug/ImageViewer.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 4 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

ImageViewer.exe - 5 error(s), 0 warning(s)

What's wrong with that? I remembered that I met those before.
And I solved that by changing someplace in Fl.h according to some
help from fltk newsgroup. But the change was made to fltk1.1.2 which I
already deleted from my system after I upgraded to fltk1.1.4. I
thought fltk 1.1.4 should fix this problem. But however the same
error jumped out again.  :-(

I'd like to know anybody had same experience with me and how you guys
solved this problem?

Thanks!

--
Best wishes,