[Insight-users] ITK 1.4 Build vnl error (no error on system-installed gcc-3.3)

Feng Ma mafeng at hotmail . com
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 23:10:35 -0400

Hi,

  I just posted a message regarding vnl compilation error on a
user-installed gcc-3.3.1. I tried on another machine with system-installed
gcc-3.3. I don't have the same error any more.

  I am wondering what makes the differences between these two settings. What
I changed in the cmake is to specify compilers at different places: one is
in /usr/bin/c++ (gcc) and the other is in /usr/local/bin/c++(gcc).

  What I did for gcc-install is: grab a tar ball of gcc-3.3.1; after
extraction, make a build dir; in the build dir, do configuration; make; make
install.

  Thanks a lot for helps.

-Feng

Help protect your PC.  Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee.
http://clinic . mcafee . com/clinic/ibuy/campaign . asp?cid=3963