[Insight-users] configurate vxl with non-native compiler

Feng Ma mafeng at hotmail . com
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 17:25:25 -0400

Hi,

  Sorry for posting the same question again. I managed to make it compiled
by changing line 77 in vxl_config.h from

   #define VXL_HAS_INT_64  @VXL_HAS_INT_64@

   #define VXL_HAS_INT_64 0

  It will be fine with my linux box because "int" is 32 bits here. It will
be good if we can fix it more elegantly (if it is a bug to fix, not just
some wired thing on my machine only).

  About vxl_matlab_reader.cxx: if I set CXX and CC as environment variables
(not just change in ccmake user interface), this file got passed through
without warnings.

  Thanks.

-Feng

Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month
(depending on the local service providers in your area).
https://broadband . msn . com