[Insight-users] reading dicom series by metaimageheader

Thu, 25 Sep 2003 01:29:48 -0400

Hi Soumen,

I don't get why you are passing the name of one
of the dicom files as arguments to your program....

Shouldn't you be passing the filename of the
metaimage header that you created ?

Could you please post the code you are using
for reading the file ?

I assume that you are using the ImageFileReader<>
class....