[Insight-users] InsightApplication/ImageRegistration

Thu, 25 Sep 2003 11:53:02 -0400

Hi Bing,

The "ImageRegistration" is not a stable application to
run in real life problems.  It is just a demo illustrating
how to put together code for a GUI and a set of registration
methods.  It also illustrates how to swap registration
components at run time.

In other words, its code is more intended to be read than
to be run.

If you want to actually perform a registration you may want
to look at the command line application:

     - MultiResMIRegistration

or to the GUI application

     -LandmarkInitializedMutualInformationRegistration