AW: [Insight-users] Create 3D image data by a series of 2D dicom files

Thu, 25 Sep 2003 12:01:35 -0400

Thimmaiah, Jiang,

Could any one of you post somewhere one of the DICOM
slices that is giving you trouble for reading ?
(it could be in an FTP site or in a Web page...)

That will give us a chance to try reading it and figure
out what is special about these images.

The DICOM implementation in ITK is not suppossed to be
bullet proof, it is just covering a reasonable large
set of DICOM files.

Did anyone of you tried to read this files with MRIConvert ?