[Insight-users] Re: trying to compile vtk examples : Selecting the right Visual Studio version in CMake.

Fri, 26 Sep 2003 11:55:56 -0400

Hi Erik,

CMake allows to generate project files for

- Visual Studio  6.0
- Visual Studio  7.0
- Visual Studio  7.0 2003
- Borland
- NMake

You can select your compiler with choice-widget
in the upper right corner of the CMake GUI.

Please make sure that you are selecting the
option corresponding to the compiler that
you actually have installed in your system.

Note that once you have attempt to configure
with an incorrect compiler, you may have to
remove the binary directory and start the
configuration with a clean new directory.