[Insight-users] question about antialiasBinaryImageFilter code in ITK1.4

Shaohua Fan sfan53704 at yahoo . com
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 09:49:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

When I ran the AntialiasBinaryImageFilter application
in ITK1.4, I noticed that the iniput and output file
format is different from the old version. It generate
two .mha files without the .raw files.

If I understand corretly, the old .mha file format
only store some general information about the image,
the image data is actually stored in the corresponding
.raw file. The new .mha format seems to combine them,
however, which tool can I use to display this .mha
format? Thanks.

BTW, the README and sample.parameters files in
AntialiasBinaryImageFilter are not updated.

Shaohua