[Insight-users] question about antialiasBinaryImageFilter code in ITK1.4

Lydia Ng lng at insightful . com
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 10:03:26 -0700

Shaohua,

If you want the separate header/image format try specifying your output
as *.mhd instead of *.mha

> however, which tool can I use to display this .mha
> format? Thanks.

I believe that ImageViewer application in InsightApplication can read
any single-file volumes which ITKIO can handle.

- Lydia