[Insight-users] IO object creation error : PNG reader and uppercase extension.

Fri, 26 Sep 2003 17:29:29 -0400

Hi Ralf,

Thanks for pointing this out.

It has been logged as a bug now.

BTW, We just adopted a new Bug reporting system

         http://www . itk . org/Bug/

Any user can Query and/or Create bug reports in this
database.

For querying, simply go to

   http://www . itk . org/Bug/query . php?op=query

and select "ITK" as Project.