[Insight-users] 2D png to 3D gipl

Rao Jianguo rao . jianguo at hgu . mrc . ac . uk
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 09:28:15 +0100

--------------F91D08D1A82BB8F8A583800A

Dear All,

I am going to make an application.

My intention is to make a code to read in series of 2D image files
in png format,  then stack them up to form a 3D image and
output it in gipl format.

If someone there have already done this  could you please let me know
to avoid reinventing the wheel.

Thanks for your attention.

Jianguo

--------------F91D08D1A82BB8F8A583800A