[Insight-users] DICOM Reader - Viewer example

Benjamin King king . benjamin at mh-hannover . de
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 18:35:01 +0100

Hi Luis,

thanks for pointing to the demo application. I tried to compile it and
found a problem in line 101 of DicomImageReader.txx.

	const selectedLine = ...
has to be
	const int selectedLine = ...

Best regards,