[Insight-users] itk::PCAShapeSignedDistanceFunction

Lucas Lorenzo lucas at cvrti.utah.edu
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 12:08:59 -0700

--Apple-Mail-1--539876014

Thanks Lydia,

what I'm doing right now is using an ImageConstIteratorWithIndex to
iterate over a FeatureImageType image and at each iteration step I'm
getting the index (GetIndex()) so as to evaluate the
PCAShapeSignedDistanceFunction. Then, if the signe distance function
value is within the window I've already defined, I perform other
operations using the FeatureImage values.

So, the previous process works but very slowly.

Is there a way to iterate directly over the
PCAShapeSignedDistanceFunction, getting the index ONLY when the signed
distance value is within the window (calling this way  method
GetIndex() a few times) ? This way I assume the process would be much
faster.

Thanks,

Lucas

e-mail:  lucas at cvrti.utah.edu