[Insight-users] Watershed segmentation -- how to access the detailed results?

Atwood, Robert C r.atwood at imperial.ac.uk
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 14:53:48 +0100

Thanks for the info; it sounds like it may be easier to post process the
resulting image at least in the short run ..

Another question about this, using the results as they are, is there
already a list of the number of voxels contained in each region ? i.e.
How big is each differently 'coloured' region in the 3-d image? Or
should I go through and count them afterwards ?

Thanks again,

Robert