[Insight-users] Problems on using the GeodesicActiveContourSegmentation Application

Kai Li likai at cs.uoregon.edu
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 11:57:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Luis,
   Thank you very much for your clear answer. I followed the parameters
you gave and it worked well. Except for not properly setting the scaling
parameters, I think the problem I had was also due to that the RMS error
was not little enough either.

   About the scaling parameters, I tried the combination of 1.0, 20.0,
20.0 and 0.1, 2.0, 2.0, it seems that the result is basically the same.
So is it the case that the scaling parameters are proprotinal
equivalement? Are there some generic rules to set these parameters?

Thanks,
Kai