[Insight-users] writing grayscale TIFF files

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu, 08 Apr 2004 14:15:46 -0400

Hi Peter,

Thanks for trying the CVS version and let us
know that the problem only happens with ITK 1.6.

We don't have any immediate plans for supporting
multi-frame TIFF files. You are welcome to enter
this as a "feature request" in the Bug tracker

         http://www.itk.org/Bug/

Just create your account with the tracker by
using your email.

Out of curiosity, are you expecting to use
multi-frame TIFFs for managing 2D time series ?
or for managing 3D volumes ?