[Insight-users] VTK->ITK problem

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu, 08 Apr 2004 15:46:56 -0400

Hi Walter,

Yeap, Debug/Release makes a huge difference in performance
given that ITK is using templated code and we rely on a
number of optimizations that only ocurr when compiling for
release.

For instructions on how to use CMake for configuring a
project that uses ITK, VTK and MFC you will find previous
postings on the list. Please use the Google search that
you will find at the top of the users-list page.

It will led you to postings like the following:

http://www.itk.org/pipermail/insight-users/2003-March/002751.html