[Insight-users] Reading series of images

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri, 09 Apr 2004 08:33:33 -0400

Hi Toon,

Could you please be more specific with your question ?

By   "ImageReader", do you mean:

A) the class itk::ImageFileReader   ?

    or

B) one of the examples in Insight/Examples/IO

    or

C) something else ?

Also, what make you suspect that slices are being
read twice ?  are you running this in a debugger ?
and seeing twice the invokation of a particular function ?
if so, what function do you see invoked twice ?

Can you post a minimal code example where you
observe such behavior ?

What image fileformat where you reading when you
noticed such effect  ?

   Thanks,

     Luis