AW: [Insight-users] [Insight-user] Papers

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri, 09 Apr 2004 17:04:52 -0400

Felix, Roger,

An alternative mechanism to get access to the
Papers in InsightDocumenta without having to
download the entire CVS module is to use the
CVS-Web portal

http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/InsightDocuments/Papers/?cvsroot=Insight

Note that some of those papers have been published,
some of them have been submitted and are in the
review process, and some others are drafts that
have never been submitted.