[Insight-users] no more seg fault

Christos Panagiotou C.Panagiotou at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 17:49:26 +0100

dear luis

well, now it works, sorry for wasting your time... i am not sure what i
ve changed but i get
ouput from both observers...

just some questions that will help me with this optimization.

1. is there any line search based optimizer in itk? i havent checked
there implementations
2. from what i ve understand there is no convergence criterion, the
metric just
    cruises around a value it things is the best? or something like that?
3. please could you explain how do i compute my translation scaling
value for a 256x256x120 volume with 1.0x1.0x1.0 mm spacing?
4. metrics should start with high values and iteratively try to reach a
minimum value? what does a negative metric value mean?

thats all for now, thanks very much for your time and sorry for
bothering you with something that obviously was my mistake!
(i hope i shorted it out permanently :) )
cheers

christos