[Insight-users] gui builder

Darby J Van Uitert darbyb at cs.utah.edu
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 10:09:19 -0600 (MDT)

Silviu,

SCIRun is a problem solving environment.  It provides a graphical
representation of a dataflow environment using a combination of
modules and data pipes.  Modules perform a specific task such as an ITK
filter.  Each module can have a user interface.

ITK was recently integrated into SCIRun and several ITK filters
have been wrapped as modules in SCIRun. SCIRun has many visualization
capabilities as well.

There are RPM installs for Mandrake and RedHat which include the Insight
package. There is source code as well. Just register to download it at:
  http://software.sci.utah.edu/archive_entry.html

The documentation can be found at:
  http://software.sci.utah.edu/doc/

If you have any problems don't hesitate to contact me.

	-darby j