[Insight-users] opposite of VectorIndexSelectionCastImageFilter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 19:47:07 -0400

Hi Corinne,

You may want to look at the following filters:

http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1Compose2DVectorImageFilter.html
http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1Compose2DCovariantVectorImageFilter.html
http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1Compose3DVectorImageFilter.html
http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1Compose3DCovariantVectorImageFilter.html

If your vector image has more than 3 components
you may have to write a variant of these filter
for that specific number of vector components.

Maybe using the itkNaryFunctorImageFilter...

---

Another option is to use a cascade of JoinImageFilters:

http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1JoinImageFilter.html

Not very elegant...
but it will do the job if you are in a hurry.

Please let us know if you have further questions.