[Insight-users] need help!

Rajalida Lipikorn lrajalid at hotmail.com
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 11:01:26 +0000

Hi everyone,

I am sorry to bother you. I am a new user who just joined the insight-users
mailing list a few hours ago. I need some help about how to build and
execute the project.

I started learning how to use ITK by trying to build and execute the
`HelloWorld` project. I follow the instruction until I could create
ALL_BUILD.dsw. Then I tried to use Visual C++ compiler to build and execute
the project but I failed. Here are the questions:
1. When I open a workspace in Visual C++, I have to open `HelloWorld`
workspace, right?
2. When I want to build a project, I have to set `ALL_BUILD` in `HelloWorld`
workspace as an active project, right?
3. I shall use an active build (DEBUG, etc) to build the project, right?
4. I have got an error after I tried to build the project, `Cannot open file
ITKCOMMON.LIB`, what can I do to solve this problem?

Thank you so much.
Rajalida