[Insight-users] Creating 3D images based on slices

Wagner Sales wsalles2003 at yahoo.com.br
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 11:51:08 -0300

Hi,

First, thank's by the last help. like you all probabily know, I need to use a volume in ITK. You told me to use a itkImage with dimension = 3. I looked in the examples, and i'm convinced that that's the right way to do it. But, now I have a different problem... like I said before, I need to fill this 3-dimensional itkImage with n 2-dimensional images. So, my current problem is how o put n differents images into the 3D image, and, furthermore, how to specify the coordinates of the images in the 3D one (the z-axis). After that, I need to interpolate the images, because my slices aren't contiguous, I was looked how to set the space between the images. Are just that? I don't need to specify the interpolation?

Thanks,

Wagner