[Insight-users] Creating 3D images based on slices

Wagner Sales wsalles2003 at yahoo.com.br
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 16:17:46 -0300

Hi Luis,

Luis Ibanez wrote:

> Hi Wagner,
>
> Are your slices being stored in independent files ?

Here is the problem... Are not! But I have the data in memory, but I can
convert to every format. In last case, pixel by pixel... ;)
I have the position z-axis position too... Well, if have like do this
withou using the serie readers, like in VTK ( vtk have one too ), better
to me. But if not have, or are must difficult, 'll change my program...
no problem.
Thks.