[Insight-users] Creating 3D images based on slices

Wagner Sales wsalles2003 at yahoo.com.br
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 16:59:58 -0300

Hi Luis,

1 - I have three series of slices. Considering a human head, for example:
       a) one serie starting at the top of the read, uniformly spaced.
       b) one serie from the left to the rigth, uniformly spaced.
       c) one serie from the left the front side to the back side,
uniformly spaced.
       In other words, the z-axis will change.
2 - Because the spaces are to me, big (images 512x512, only 20 images )
I was thinking in use the three series to obtain more accuracy in the
generated volume. The interpolation can be maked in this case, to have
better accuracy or not?
Now I and my colleague are testing your tips using the reader whith just
one serie.
One more thing. Some example or tip to put memory->Image<Image3D>?

PS: I don't now how you have time to develop and solve our questions. :)

thkns