[Insight-users] How to connect itk::VTKImageImport with vtkImageExport

Thomas - Kuiran Chen chent at cs.queensu.ca
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 17:03:10 -0400

Hi Luis,

I need to use some preprocessed image data in ITK from my VTK component, and looks like itk::VTKImageImport can do that by connecting the output of VTK::vtkImageExport.

But the man page really doesn't help much to explain how to connect these two together.

Could you please give me some more details or simply, a piece of example/test code (C++)?

Thanks,
Thomas Kuiran Chen