[Insight-users] Re: a question on SNAP

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun, 18 Apr 2004 14:21:36 -0400

Hi Yongming,

You may have to provide more information regarding this problem.

With your current description there is not much we can do.

---

Is you MetaImage a 3D image ?

Can you please post to the list the header
file of your MetaImage  ?

What is the pixel type of the image ?

What do you see when you attempt to display it
with SNAP ?

   - A black image ?
   - an image with random noise ?
   - your image with distortions ?