[Insight-users] New to ITK

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 09:52:19 -0400

Hi Alex,

You could create a filter that computes the weighted sum of your two
input images, and then pass the output of this filter as input to
the FuzzyConnectedness image filter.

It is very easy to create such a filter. Simply use the
BinaryFunctorImageFilter.
http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1BinaryFunctorImageFilter.html

With this filter you only need to define the pixel-wise operation that
will combine your two input images.

For an example of a filter implemented using the BinaryFunctor, please
look at the code of

http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1AddImageFilter.html

You wil find it under:

          Insight/Code/BasicFilters