[Insight-users] WG: 2. Selective FloodFilling and Region Growing ==== FALSE SENDING

salah salah at gris.uni-tuebingen.de
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 16:59:20 +0200

Dear all,

I have falsely posted this mail to the mailing list.

It is actually meant ONLY to Luis Ibanez.

SORRY FOR THE ANNOYANCE!!!!!

Please ignore this email......

Many thanks,

Zein

>  -----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
perform selective growing by accepting=20
> two new Inputs:
>     1. mask image=20
>     2. threshold =20
>=20
> where pixels in the input image will not be considered if the =
corresponding pixels in the "mask image" are=20
> less than "threshold".
>=20
> In my application, I modified the ConnectedThresholdImageFilter and =
ConfidenceConnectedImageFilter to use=20
> this version.
>=20
> The attached files are renamed by adding the prefix 'S' (Selective). =
The filters are now templated also over the=20
> feature image (Mask). As with the selective morph. filters, the two =
functions
>=20
>    SetMaskImage( maskImage )=20
>    SetThreshold( threshold )
>=20
> are used to define the new inputs.=20
>=20
> note: if any (or both) of these inputs is not given, the filters will =
behave just like the normal ones.=20