[Insight-users] 2. Selective FloodFilling and Region Growing

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv at crd.ge.com
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 12:33:56 -0400

Do we need separate iterator classes to perform these operations? It looks
like what you are trying to accomplish is the original intent of the
ImageFunctionConditionalIterators (walk one image based on information
from (possible a different) image). The difference here is that you may
want to walk an output image based on information from two image (an
input image and a mask image).

Can we use an ImageFunction that operates on two images (one being
a mask) instead?

This will keep the iterator code consistent.

Jim